Understanding the times and seasons: A 60-Day devotional for Navigating Life's Phases - Grow Your Faith, Make Impact

Home Top Ad

Joshua Oladipupo

📚 My Books & Digital Resources

Access transformational books, spiritual growth materials, and impactful resources to strengthen your faith and leadership journey.

Visit My Amazon Author Page

Wednesday, March 4, 2026

Understanding the times and seasons: A 60-Day devotional for Navigating Life's Phases




I've been brooding on the issue of understanding the times and seasons for about three years now. In 2022, I did a series of teachings on the topic, but I kept feeling there was more.

After a Pastor’s Conference I attended in late August 2023, I became convinced to go on the 60-day writing journey. I discovered the biblical and spiritual significance of the number 60. It meant rest and entrance into a new season or level of fruitfulness. This makes me believe that this work will be

instrumental in leading every reader into their next desired level or shift in life.

Surprisingly, I fell ill midway through the journey of writing this devotional, but I found grace to continue. Then, I understood more that we simply have this treasure in earthen vessels; the excellency of the power belongs to God and His grace is sufficient for us. In fact, His strength is made manifest in our

weakness.

I invite you to take this 60-day journey solemnly, soaking in the biblical teachings and prophetic insights as I trust that they will equip you to grasp the nuances of different times and seasons, while aiding you to navigate through various phases of life.


You can get your copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment