Devotional Text: For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2).
When we categorize a decision as important and urgent, we do not delay in taking action. This is one of the things we do to effectively maximize our time to live a more productive life. In the scripture above, we see that there's a time when it's acceptable for us to make the decision to seek God's salvation, and that time is NOW! It is a very urgent decision you have to make.
Now is the accepted time of salvation. A time is coming when the offer will be declared closed. While you have breath and good health, it's essential to make the decision to come to the Lord. And since life itself is uncertain, the best time to make the decision is NOW! Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near (Isaiah 55:6 KJV).
If you keep postponing the day of your salvation, you may still be able to make it. However, it is possible that you'd have made some wrong decisions and experienced some irreparable loss. It will not be without having had some wounds.
Salvation makes you experience the greatest supernatural shift and opens the door to experiencing all the shifts you need in life. In Colossians 1:13, the Bible says, "Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son".
This divine translation (shifting) brings you into light and you belong to a new kingdom - God's kingdom. Therefore, being drafted into the Royal Priesthood positions you to experience and create divine shifts.
Action Point/Challenge: Make the decision for Christ today
Prayer: Lord, I come to you confessing and repenting of my sins. I believe that Jesus died for me and rose again for my justification. I believe on Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Lord for saving me. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:
Post a Comment